The Arizona Sands Club is seeking an experinced Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Membership Team, Private Events Department and the Office Manager. This person would be responsible for managing multiple projects and prioritizing time and meetings.
- Providing administrative support to the Membership directors by learning Sales Force and entering all information needed into the program in a timely fashion as well as filing, editing, and proof reading.
- Providing adminsitrative support to the Private Events Department by processing files, ensuring proper processing of payments and credits to members and guests.
- Providing administrative support to the Office Manager by processing of New Membership records, filing, and processing of New Hire paperwork.
The responsiblities of this position will change from day to day and will require someone who is flexible and able to think on their feet. This person will be responsible for juggling multiple tasks across three departments to support the executive team.
- At least 3 years experience in a Administrative Support function.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Knowlege of Sales Force a plus
- Good communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate motivation, efficiency and dedication to the team.
- Able to complete job with minimal supervision and instruction.
- Self-motivated with high energy and postive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player who is flexible and is able to handle stress.