Assistant Administrative- Ravinia Green Country Club – Riverwoods, Illinois 212230
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing skilled administrative support to the Food and Beverage team. Responsible for successfully handling multiple projects while prioritizing and meeting deadlines in a deadline-driven department.
Support administrative needs of the Food and Beverage Director, Executive Chef and other staffers. Perform all normal administrative duties, including processing invoices, managing Food and Beverage computers system, inventory entries, etc.
- At least five years of work experience, preferably in the food and beverage industry.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good language, grammar, style, writing and communication skills.
- Good phone protocol.
- Proven interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates motivation, efficiency and dedication to the ClubCorp culture.
- Able to do job with minimal supervision and instructions and finish tasks on schedule.
- Self-motivated with high energy level.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A team player who’s flexible and able to handle stressful situations