Assistant Golf Professional- Walnut Creek Country Club – Mansfield, Texas 207988
Assistant Golf Professional
The Assistant Golf Professional is responsible for promoting the game of golf and the club while providing hospitality focused service to our Members and guests. They organize and promote all Club Tournaments and other special events/functions at the Club. The Assistant Golf Professional oversees all aspects of outside golf operations and staff to assure proper performance while following all daily procedures and policies including marshal/starters and golf shop attendants.
- Overseeing and assisting with the golf shop operations and participating in driving revenue and programming efforts
- Efficient and friendly customer service throughout the pro shop, checking in golfers, and accurately ringing up charges at the register
- Proper cash handling procedures as well as making sure that all standards of operations are being met
- Responsible for inventory controls, checking-in merchandise in accordance with procedures, organization of storage and display areas
- Customer service experience. Basic golf knowledge required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
- PGA Apprentice in progress, prefer PGA Profession Certification completion
- Minimum Level 1 PGA Apprentice level
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent, is required.
- You have solid customer service experience and basic knowledge of the game of golf.
- You are active and participating in the PGA Apprentice Program. A PGA Professional Certification is preferred.
- You can be trusted to maintain confidentiality of all proprietary Company information and sensitive employee matters, except as expressly authorized by the Company.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work standards.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures and humidity.