Attendant Laundry- Tampa Palms Golf Country Club – Tampa, Florida 210432
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for meeting Members' needs within the laundry room environment, through attention to service, detail and cleanliness.
- Adhere to all of the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc. all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job
- Maintain a service-oriented environment within the laundry room, through the personal recognition of Members, and in anticipating and meeting Members' needs.
- Clean all equipment/fixtures within laundry room
- Keep laundry room clean, maintained and stocked as prescribed in the operating standards
- To conduct oneself at all times in a manner of professionalism that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club. This includes being in club-approved uniform and nametag
- To attend all scheduled employee partner meetings and line-ups
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.