Attendant Outside Services – Regency at Dominion Valley – Haymarket, Virginia 165237
Outside Services Attendant
The Outside Services Assistant is responsible for providing carts and range balls for Members and guests while keeping all work areas clean, orderly, and safe. They greet Members and guests in a friendly and courteous manner while projecting a professional image. The Outside Services Assistant communicates in a clear and professional manner information that assists the Members and guests in playing the course.
- Deliver carts from the cart barn(s) to the daily staging area
- Ensure golf carts are clean, safe, and properly prepared with a towel, full sand bottle, pencil, scorecard, and tees.
- Perform periodic cart maintenance and special repair
- Assist Members and Guest as they depart from the facility
- Work with Golf Shop staff to ensure that all club rules including dress code and beverage policies are followed by the Members and Guests.
- Prior golf course experience preferred but not required
Regency at Dominion Valley