The Service Captain assists the Service Director in overseeing day-to-day operations including casual, fine dining, private events, and bartending operations.
They supervise set-ups, breakdowns, staffing levels and quality of service while maintaining Food and Beverage financial goals.
The Service Captain coordinates with the Member Relations Director, the Private Events Director, and the event host to ensure that all events are well organized and that the expectations of the Member and host are exceeded.
- Effectively communicate with Department Heads and Employee Partners to execute high level of service at all times
- Manage, train, and create an engaging atmosphere for Employee Partners
- Three years experience as a server, floor, or bartending supervisor in a la carte or private dining service
- High-energy, outgoing personality with strong professional, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven track record of team leadership and motivation skills
- Attention to set up and service details are a must
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners, and guests
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations