The Arizona Sands Club is seeking a professional, curious, passionate, driven, creative and exciting bartender to join our team. The bartender is responsible for providing exceptional service to our Members and their guests, support to their follow service staff, and keeping a clean and organized work area in the bar. We provide a competitive rate of pay to all of our staff ensuring a team approach to service.
- Follow proper procedures for stocking and cleaning bar area
- Ensure opening and closing duties are performed to ensure bar readiness at all times
- Provide Warm Welcome, Magic Moments, and Fond Farewells to all Members and their guests.
- Provide exceptional friendly support to fellow Employee Partners
- Ensure Member and guest satisfaction while visiting the club
- Be a team player.
- Be willing to share creative ideas
– Previous bartending experience required
– A working knowledge of bar related beverages, spirits, mixed and specialty drinks, wine and beer
– Alcohol Intervention and Coach Certified (C.A.R.E)
– Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest quality Member and guest experience