The Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of culinary services for our Members and guests. They supports a la carte and private event food production while maintaining consistent food preparation and plate presentation for a la carte venues and catered events. The Cook also helps to ensure the safety of fellow Employee Partners.
Maintains clean and safe work environment
Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chef’s with any task requested
– Prior experience as a Cook required
– Working knowledge of broiler, pantry and saut stations
– Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and Guests
– Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence
– Providing the highest quality Member and guest experience
(Internal Candidates should be ServSafe certified)
The Server is responsible for providing exceptional food and beverage service to Members and guests, thus ensuring satisfaction and Member retention. They are responsible for greeting Members and guests promptly while always exhibiting a high level of hospitality. Servers must have a passion for hospitality and Member satisfaction.
Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the Hospitality First training program
Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu and various liquors, beer, and wines available by the Club
Accurately execute Member and guest orders and requests in a timely fashion
Consistently display the Steps of Service at all opportunities to Members and guest
– Previous food and beverage server experience preferred
The Grounds keep is responsible for the daily maintenance around outside of clubhouse, parking lots and golf course(s). The Groundskeeper will be responsible for performing ongoing landscaping tasks, as well as routine maintenance of all landscaping equipment.
Removal of trash and debris, blowing areas off, sweeping, raking, mulching, mowing, trimming, edging, watering and planting material
Mow the lawns, prune the bushes and trees, edge the walkways and give the grounds a manicured look
Take on special landscaping or planting projects as deemed necessary by the property manager
Collaborate with maintenance team to make sure the grounds and the building are always properly cared for
Perform regular maintenance and minor repairs on the lawn care equipment and to
– Working experience with gardening and knowledge of basic perennial and annual plants
– A certification in a horticulture or landscaping would be preferred
– Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
The Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of culinary services for our Members and guests. This Employee Partner supports a la carte and private event food production. In addition, s/he maintains consistent food preparation and plate presentation for a la carte venues and catered events. The Cook also maintains a clean and safe work environment at all times of the day, helping to ensure the safety of fellow Employee Partners.
Prior experience as a Cook required.
Working knowledge of broiler, pantry and sauté stations.
Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and Guests.
Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence. providing the highest quality Member and guest experience.
The Bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality of beverage production and service to our Members and guests. In addition to supporting all Club venues, events, and fellow Employee Partners, the Bartender maintains the bar, service areas, and related storerooms.
Follow proper procedures for stocking and cleaning bar area
Ensure opening and closing duties are performed to ensure bar readiness at all times
– Previous bartending experience required
– A working knowledge of bar related beverages, spirits, mixed and specialty drinks, wine and beer
– Alcohol Intervention and Coach Certified (C.A.R.E)
– Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest quality Member and guest experience