Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms. Performs any combination of the following tasks to maintain guestrooms, working areas, and the club and hotel premises in general in a clean and orderly manner.
HOUSEPERSON DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and carpet shampoo machine.
- Cleans rooms, hallways and restrooms.
- Washes walls and ceiling, moves furniture’s and turn mattress.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floor.
- Dusts and polishes metalwork.
- Collects soiled linen for laundering.
- Received linen supplies from floor shoots.
- Maintains housekeeping carts.
- Removes trash collected by room attendants.
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to collect Newspaper bags, newspapers, trash, soild linen.
- Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor pantry.
- Deliver towels, cribs, cots and other items to the guest rooms on requests.
- Perform duties of room attendant when necessary.
- Sort linen, stock room attendant closets.
- Refill the par stock of guest aminities and supplies on each floor pantry.
- Help the room boys / house maids with the heavy lifting when super cleaning / spring cleaning of rooms.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from the pool side and other service area and take to appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Assist Houseperson / Room attendants with placing bed boards, roll-ways beds, extra bed etc.
- Report missing / found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the housekeeping supervisors.
- Respond at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other employees.
- Take up any tasks assigned by the supervisors as and when needed.
- Report to work in required uniform and in adherence with the Hotels Dress Code Policy.
– At least 1 year experience in general housekeeping or a similar environment
Morgan Run Club Resort