athletic locker room attendant
Responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer services for our Members and Guests. Responsible for the designated locker rooms, as well as taking care of other locations and tending to the needs of the Members and Guests.
Day to Day:
- Responsible for efficient and friendly customer service, standing and ready to provide the Three Steps of Service as Members/Guests enjoy the club facilities.
- Responsible for keeping the locker rooms and restrooms clean, stocked, fresh and sanitary at all times. This includes restocking all items used (i.e. soaps, razors, paper products, towels, etc.), as well as mopping the floors and keeping the showers clean.
- Make Members and Guests feel comfortable. Portray professional image while maintaining friendly relations with Members
- Assist in housekeeping as requested.
- Be informed to let Members and guests know of Club services, features, upcoming events and specials.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments are completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated expectations (i.e. no trash/debris in rooms, supplies are restocked, marketing materials are current, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employee, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time.
- Ability to focus attention on detail.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas, including all exercise areas and equipment are in safe and effective working condition, and assuring that others are acting safely.
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as requested.
- Wearing a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Customer service experience required.
EDUCATION: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.