NORTH HILLS COUNTRY CLUB GROUNDS CREW
Responsible with assisting in the overall maintenance of a private golf course, the clubhouse grounds, and the swimming pool grounds. North Hills Country Club provides a very safe/enjoyable outdoor work setting where the crew performs ongoing grounds maintenance projects and routine operations using specific machinery in the sports turf industry. The North Hills grounds maintenance operation provides its employees with certain amenities that will make their work experience more enjoyable and efficient. A digital job description board that synchronizes with your personal cell phone portal for real time instruction, high end equipment that is professionally maintained for optimal work performance, and use of an upgraded break room and restroom (lockers, streaming tv, wifi, refrigerator, microwave) are available to grounds employee partners. Additionally, North Hills can provide its employees with lunch (on days that it is operating), cool dry fit collared shirts, direct deposit of bi-weekly pay, and regular golfing privileges with cart access.
Starting hourly rate is $12 per hour plus overtime over 40 weekly hours worked.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Fine turf reel to bedknife mowing of golf greens, tees, and fairways. Prior experience is NOT REQUIRED to join North Hills and training on these specific machines is easy and on site.
– Machine and hand raking of renovated/new sand bunkers
– Rotary mowing, string trimming, back blowing, debris raking of club grounds, bunker surrounds, and swimming pool area.
– Planting/watering flowers, pruning, and edging to give the grounds a detailed manicured look.
– Working individually and collaborating with the maintenance team to make sure the grounds are properly cared for.
– Work week is Monday through Thursday 6am to 3pm and Friday 6am to NOON as well as ALTERNATE weekend mornings from 6am to 9am for specific golf setup. Part time position
– Must have reliable transportation to work
– Must be reliable and able to follow oral/visual instructions
– Able to work on an individual basis and ocassionally part of a small group
– Our operation will not cater to employee unexcused absences and no shows. Maintenance tasks are scheduled specifically where unplanned absences puts added pressure on the remaining crew.