ClubCorp is hiring a financial application administrator
responsible for the administration, support, and maintenance of our new Oracle
Cloud EPM Planning application.
The individual will administer the actuals, forecast, and budget
processing in the application, as well as maintain standard reporting, perform
application testing, maintain process documentation, and assist in SOX
compliance and user access reviews.
Activities performed during the close cycle include ensuring
timely and accurate loading of actual financial data, including validation that
our financial systems tie, updating metadata (both dimensions and attributes)
on an on-going basis, and ensuring the proper logic for various statistical
accounts is accurate and aligned with reporting expectations. During the
forecasting and budgeting process, the administrator will update data forms,
prep the system for user input and provide end-user support.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Maintain Metadata and interfaces needed
to ensure accurate and timely financials in EPM Planning
scheduled processes and research any errors using PowerShell and Windows
interfaces to/from external systems (from Oracle Cloud Financials and from/to
external data warehouse) in Data Management (FDMEE)
dimensions (including hierarchies and attributes)
Business Rules as needed
data forms for data input
create & maintain reports in Financial Reporting Studio
Provide quality employee partner service, including meeting internal and external deadlines, to ensure quality work
Maintain accurate records to support the audit trail (SOX Compliance) for assigned Finance activities
Provide required information to support both internal and external auditors
Assist and support the implementation of new systems and processes as directed
Complete special projects, as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
– 2-3 years minimum experience in Accounting Systems, Staff Accountant, or related position preferred
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
– Knowledge of PBCS / Hyperion Planning (data forms, security, etc)
– Experience in FDM / FDMEE / DRM a plus
– Experience with PowerShell a plus
– Strong Excel / Smart View Analytical Skills
– Highly motivated and organized individual, with a proven track record of managing time and work
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong emphasis on cross-functional communication (particularly finance and IT partners)
– Good verbal and written skills; able to work under time constraints and deadlines.
– Star Service attitude.
– Enthusiasm for the changes in policy and processes.
– Adept at learning new computer software and systems.