Clubhouse Maintenance Supervisor- Timarron Country Club – Southlake, Texas 209029
House Maintenance Supervisor
The Supervisor of House Maintenance is responsible for the overall building maintenance and upkeep to maintain the club operations of cleanliness in a timely and efficient manner.
They are responsible for maintaining a maintenance and project checklist/schedule for preventive maintenance and ongoing improvements and compliance with schedules and deadlines
- Completing or coordinating with contractors as approved for electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, building equipment, carpentry, flooring, walls, ceilings, special projects, and other related projects as applicable
- Maintaining costs within budget and communicating timely with management to keep others aware of issues or potential larger or capital projects needed outside budget parameters
- Supervises the House Maintenance and Housekeeping team by hiring, training and developing all staff, including ensuring the safe use and maintenance of the club mechanical equipment and tools
- Technical experience or certification preferred in HVAC, plumbing, pool maintenance, electrical, etc.
- Proven track record of rotational maintenance skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense control as it relates to payroll and the forecasting/budgeting of expenses
- Bilingual (English - Spanish) communication ability is a plus