Direct Members and Guest to their destinations within the club, provide business and concierge services to our Members and be proactive in creating Magic Moments.
• Inform Members and guests of Club services, features, upcoming events, room locations and amenities both in person and over the phone.
• Assist Members in providing information for and scheduling appointments and reservations for club programs and services in accordance with club standards.
• Maintain the lobby, front entrance, workstation, and other surrounding areas clean and free of debris. Ensure supplies that may be needed by Members/Guests are stocked such as pens, notepads, etc.
• Accommodate Member and guest requests for business services, including but not limited to faxing, copying, mailing and other concierge services, owning the request from start to finish.
• Assist Member Experience initiatives such as, but not limited to, Club Newsletter, Message on hold and the website calendar and various other projects including event announcements, outbound calls to Members other marketing collateral to promote Member Services at the Club, always keeping materials current.
• Seat guests.• Minimum of one-year experience in hospitality business or a similar role. • Service oriented mindset and be capable of making every guest feel valued. • A ‘people person’ with a can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional Member experience. • Strong communication skills verbal, written, phone, text, and social media communications. • Work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time. • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. • Positive phone demeanor. • Exceptional listing skills. • Competent working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Outlook, and Excel. • Adaptable to new technology. • Positive attitude and be willing to work as part of a team. • A multi-tasker, prioritizing time effectively.