Coach Swim – Countryside Country Club – Clearwater, Florida 160837
Assistant Swim Coach
The assistant swim coach is responsible for assisting the Head Swim Coach in teaching the year round TBAC swim team and summer Dolphins Swim Team and also offering individual swim lessons for Members in a safe, fun environment that exceeds the Members expectations. Will be working with our Junior Bolts ages 5-10 years.
- Attend swim meets and warm-ups’
- Assist in the setup of the pool for training sessions and to maintain as area for non-swim team members to utilize
- Promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club.
Hours When Kids are in School:
Monday - Friday from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Hours When Kids are Out of School:
Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Must be Flexible on Saturdays & Sundays for Swim Meets and Lessons
- Must have a background of 3 to 4 years of competitive swimming or be a certified swim coach
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Certification in CPR, First Aid and AED within 6 months
- Minimum of one year experience as a Aquatics Director
Countryside Country Club