Cocktail Server (Full-Time)
The Cocktail Server position will cater more to the late-night beverage crowd. This position is important in that they will provide the last hospitality experience prior to the Member and Guests retiring for the evening. The Cocktail Server duties include, but are not limited to, great communication skills, a vibrant personality, attention to Member and Guests preferences and a knowledge of the amenities at Firestone Country Club.
- Keeping all Member areas clean and orderly.
- Providing prompt service
- both beverage and food.
- Serving Members and Guests responsibly.
- Knowing the liquor, beer and wine portfolio so as to offer suggestions.
- Handling crowds with speed, efficiency and finesse.
- Ensuring that the late-night space is properly cleaned and closed at end of shift.
- Capturing all sales immediately by efficient order entry.
- Ability to work late nights.
- Having a knowledge of point-of-sale systems i.e. Micros.
- Ability to work as a TEAM to provide the ultimate late-night Member experience.
- Outgoing personality and social demeanor.
- Attention to appearance standards.
- Experience in upselling, suggestive and add-on selling techniques.
- Accuracy in billing.
- Knowledge of mixology.
- Service recovery skills.
- Proper close out of checks and outdoor space at end of shift.
- Responsible alcohol management training a plus.