ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Responsible for set-up and executing of daily par/prep and organization of individual daily work station.
2. Preparation of and storage of all food items necessary to operation of station in adherence with ClubCorp quality standards.
3. Communicate with Exec Chef and Sous Chef when special products are needed or having problems with food quality or presentation.
4. Consistent preparation and presentation based on overall standards, including portion size, of daily special, salads, entrees, etc. as applicable per work assignment and as designated by Chef which are produced within ClubCorp's quality standards guidelines.
5. Maintaining proper cooking techniques for station items as designated by Chef(s).
6. Creative garnishing of all plates at every meal.
7. Upkeep of items used by others, such as condiments, dressings, salsas, soups, etc.
8. Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of individual work area and kitchen as a whole, including equipment, counters, tools, waste areas, etc.
9. Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
10. Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
11. Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.