Coordinator Private Events- Shadowridge Country Club – Vista, California 211692
Full Job Description
Shadowridge is searching for a motivated Events Coordinator to join our work family! If you're looking to join an exciting, fast-paced team, then this is the role for you! As the Events Coordinator, you will gracefully oversee the execution of each event by implementing event timelines, directing staff and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
Type: Part Time
Shift: Friday – Sunday
Who are we?
Shadowridge Golf Club is a private property located among the rural foothills of north county San Diego. We are an up-and-coming event/wedding venue that has seen unprecedented growth and success!
About the role:
- Supervise the production of multiple events including but not limited to; corporate events, tournaments, social events and weddings.
- Collaborate with Private Events Director to develop and maintain brand and experience standards at all events.
- Verify space requirements and meeting room set-up with the client and ensure that the event space needed is properly maintained and in good condition.
- Manage multiple events simultaneously making rapid adjustments as required to ensure event success in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain detailed files, notes, records, and trace systems to ensure the meeting and event experience meets the client's expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Self-motivator who is naturally curious and excited to learn
- Analytical problem solver
- Team player
- Open & honest communicator
- Stoked about having the opportunity to GROW with a fast-paced company!
Desired Skills / Experience:
- High School Graduate/GED
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 0-3 years sales or customer service experience