Court Maintenance- Woodside Plantation Cntry Clb – Aiken, South Carolina 208702
Tennis Court Maintenance
As directed, works on diverse range of activities involved in the upkeep of the tennis courts including areas surrounding courts and performs related tasks as required. Provides a clean, safe and secure environment within the Tennis courts area, such that Members and Guests can feel relaxed and at home. Reports to Director of Racquet Sports or Club Facility Manager.
Day to Day:
- Maintain courts in a professional manner and ensure that the environment is consistently safe for all those who use the facility.
- Complete assigned task that range from simple to more complex such as but not limited to: brush and line tennis courts, blowing off sidewalks, pulling weeds, cleaning off net headbands, replacing lines, cleaning and replacing light bulbs, repairing fences, painting, carpentry work, reapply clay, resurface courts, etc.
- Operate, maintain, and clean equipment and power tools in accordance with operating instructions and safety rules.
- To conduct all cleaning activities in the tennis area to meets the clubs cleanliness standards. This includes cleaning/disinfecting all areas daily including but not limited to locker rooms, water fountains, coolers, and ice dispensers.
- Always maintain the appropriate levels of tennis area amenities. This includes, but is not limited to towels, cups, ice, and coolers.
- To maintain all tennis equipment in proper working condition and in compliance with local health codes.
- To conduct oneself at all times in a manner of professionalism that aligns with the values, philosophies, and standards of the club. This includes being in club-approved uniform and nametag.
- Must effectively communicate and correspond with applicable Supervisor to coordinate, acknowledge, prioritize, document and complete work requested.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments are completed in the respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated in the Star Service FOCUS expectations (i.e. no trash/debris on courts, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members, and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time ability to focus attention on detail.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas, and assuring that others are acting safely.
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as requested.
- Wearing a CLEAN and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous maintenance experience required.