Director House Maintenance – The Clubs of Kingwood – Kingwood, Texas 152580
Director of House Maintenance
The Director of House Maintenance is a department head role responsible for overall building maintenance and upkeep to maintain the Club operations of cleanliness in a timely and efficient manner.
They are responsible for maintaining a maintenance and project checklist/schedule for preventive maintenance and ongoing improvements and compliance with schedules and deadlines
- Supervise the House Maintenance and Housekeeping team by hiring, training and developing all staff, including ensuring the safe use and maintenance of the club mechanical equipment and tools
- Accountable for electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, building equipment, carpentry, flooring, walls, ceilings, special projects, and other related projects as applicable
- Maintain costs within budget and communicating timely with management to keep others aware of issues or potential larger or capital projects needed outside budget parameters
- Technical experience or certification preferred in HVAC, plumbing, pool maintenance, electrical, etc.
- Proven track record of rotational maintenance skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense control as it relates to payroll and the forecasting/budgeting of expenses.
- Bilingual (English
- Spanish) communication ability is a plus.
The Clubs of Kingwood