Director of Charitable Programs- CCA Asset Mgmt – Dallas, Texas 210404
The Director of Charitable Programs will lead all philanthropic giving, volunteerism, the Employee Care Fund, and community outreach. The mission is to amplify ClubCorp’s commitment to financial and social inclusion through innovative philanthropy and programming that reduces barriers to economic mobility and encourages social change.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement plans and objectives for the department in an effective and innovative fashion.
- Gather stories of philanthropy from throughout the organization and draft internal and external communications.
- Assess and report progress on department objectives.
- Partner with leadership to develop, execute and manage grassroots community outreach activities.
- Build trusting internal relationships as a central point of contact regarding upcoming volunteer opportunities and programs.
- Represent the company and maintain active participation in well-regarded professional organizations that focus on corporate citizenship.
- Work with the Employee Care Foundation Board and Administrative team and participate in committee meetingsWork with SME on implementing, managing, and reporting of the ClubLife Gateway Program with First Tee outreach
- Maintain compliance with external regulations and internal policies.
- Monitor industry and business developments that may impact direction of internal and external communications and other relevant topics through a variety of channels.
- 5+ years of experience in developing, planning, and directing corporate giving, giving campaigns, programs, or services to meet community needs
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships with people at all organizational levels
- Project management experience
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Willingness to travel and desire for continued learning
- Ability to work on a deadline, managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience in public speaking which includes gathering, preparing, and presenting information to employees, executives, the public and media
- Bachelor’s Degree