Director of Golf
The Director of Golf is responsible for promoting the game of golf through operational structure and programming that provides a "first class" environment for Members and guests. The Director of Golf develops all golf operations department budgets including forecasts to see that all financial goals are met. The benchmark for success in this role is the growth in Member usage and revenues, reduction in Member attrition, and the high quality standards for service, production, cleanliness, and safety.
- Responsible for all golf operations at the Club, including, golf carts, bag room, locker room, golf shop, special tournaments and Member/Guest events
- Responsible for hiring, training and developing all staff
- Acute understanding of the critical role that Membership and exceeding expectations play in regards to the success of the operation
- Develop aggressive Golf revenue sales, marketing and net revenue plans
- Direct successful implementations by following established ClubCorp budgeting and revenue guidelines
- Minimum of 5 years as a Golf Professional
- College degree preferred
- PGA/LPGA Profession Certification completion required
- Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense control as it relates to payroll and the forecasting and budgeting of expenses
- Experience with tee sheets and inventory systems.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and Guests