Executive Sous Chef – Stonebridge Ranch CC – McKinney, Texas 161190
Executive Sous Chef
The Sous Chef is responsible for supporting the Executive Chef in overseeing the day-to-day culinary operations at the Club. They supervise the training and development of the kitchen staff to ensure the highest quality of food service for Club members and their guests.
- Oversee recipe standardization
- Ensure plate presentation is correct and consistent
- Maintain inventory levels and assist Executive Chef with food and labor costs
- Maintain a well-organized kitchen in a clean and safe manner
- Culinary school graduate
- Two years experience in supervisory position
- Understanding of a la carte and banquet revenue generation
- General knowledge of expense control as it relates to kitchen payroll and the forecasting/budgeting of expenses
- Technical literacy, including Microsoft Office, payroll management and point of sale systems
- Bilingual (English
- Spanish) communication ability preferred.
(Internal Candidates should be working towards Chef STAR certification and be ServeSafe certified.)
Stonebridge Ranch CC