Fitness Trainer - Coto De Caza
Our 13,500 sq ft Fitness Facility is finalizing a total re-brand with new flooring, all new equipment and functional training zone. We are looking for 2-personal trainers who can provide progressive programming for club Members and who have a infectious personality. This includes performance programming for Tennis and Golf members as well as our General Fitness membership. Also responsible for promoting the facility and the club, while providing high levels of customer service at all times. "Hybrid" trainers who also lead small group programs/group fitness classes or special events are highly encouraged! Reports Directly Director of Fitness.
Day to Day:
- To schedule new and existing members complimentary training session (Fitstart). Program based on their goals.
- Assist Members/Guests with their exercise and fitness programs.
- To connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact with the Members and promotion of club activities, including warm welcomes, magic moments, and fond farewells by connecting with each Member in the facility.
- Update fitness activities and programming as applicable.
- Responsible for daily processing of all accounting procedures around personal training and or group session(s) accurately.
- Responsible for submitting monthly forecasts for expected sessions, Fit Starts and New Client goals.
- Promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies, and standards of the club. This includes being in club-approved uniform and nametag.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Be part of existing fitness team.
- Ability to work while coordinating multiple tasks at any given time.
- Ability to focus attention on detail.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas, including all exercise areas and equipment are in safe and effective working condition, and assuring that others are acting safely.
- Attendance at Team and individual meetings.
- Participate, Attend or Develop club events as requested.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Personal Training, experience, customer service experience. Minimum of one year experience in the fitness or exercise industry required.
EDUCATION: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. College Degree in health, fitness, or recreation related field preferred.Athletes also highly encouraged to apply.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Certification in CPR/AED. Certification from NCCA accredited organization required. TPI, CHEK, etc beneficial.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: 15 hrs per week provided to build client base. Train as many hours as you'd like after that.
WORKING CONDITIONS/ENVIRONMENT: Indoor and outdoor.