Food Runner/Server Assistant (Part-Time)
The Food Runner/Server Assistant is responsible for working with the restaurant servers and bartenders in helping provide seamless service to our Members and Guests. The primary duties of the Food Runner/ Service Assistant include, but are not limited to, carrying food from the kitchen to the respective table for the servers, helping sanitize and set tables throughout the meal periods, bussing tables and carrying dirty trays of dishes to the kitchen, polishing silverware and helping reset the room at the end of the shift. They must be able to assist Members and Guests appropriately as needed. They are a key link in the service chain!
- Completing posted opening sideworks.
- Reviewing reservation sheet at dinner to ensure tables are set properly.
- Helping set/replenish side stations with appropriate service items.
- Knowing the dining room floor plan including table and seat numbers.
- Setting tables according to standard per the specific meal period.
- Rolling silverware to be used for later set-up.
- Completing posted closing sideworks.
- Providing basic service in the dining room
- pouring water, serving bread, clearing tables.
- Polite and able to converse articulately to Members and Guests.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule each week a plus.
- Speed and efficiency.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work as a TEAM.
- Able to take direction quickly.
- Self-starter skills.