The Front Desk/Concierge is responsible for greeting members/guests, answering the telephone, answering inquires, taking reservations, directing calls, and providing exceptional service to Members. The front desk/concierge will act as an extension of the Member Relations, Food and Beverage, Membership, and Private Event departments in obtaining prospective Member & Guest referrals.
- Greet and direct Members and guests to proper area by name when possible
- Administrative tasks are asked of this position to fill down periods
- One year experience as a Receptionist, PBX Operator, Administrative, Concierge or Customer Service Agent
- Ideal candidate will have plenty of social media experience (Facebook/Instagram)
- Computer skills required. Good communication skills are a must
- Outgoing, friendly, and professional
- High school diploma or equivalent