Group Exercise Instructor – Anthem Golf Country Club – Anthem, Arizona 164537
The Pilates/Yoga/Aerobics Instructor is responsible for planning and conducting results-oriented exercise classes for Members. This individual provides leadership and guidance in the classroom through attentiveness to each Members' exercise needs.
- Maintain a service oriented environment within the group exercise classroom, through the personal recognition of Members and in providing Members with the safest and most effective regimen in helping them achieve their fitness goals.
- Provide leadership and inspire confidence in the group exercise area, serving as a fitness role model for Members.
- Complete all class administrative work as required in the operating standards.
- Maintain the classroom equipment in good working condition and restock supplies as needed.
- Answer any questions and disseminate Club/Athletics information/promotions as needed and as appropriate.
- Minimum of 100 documented hours as a Group Exercise Leader.
- High School Diploma required
- College degree in Fitness field preferred
- CPR Certification required
Anthem Golf Country Club