Group Exercise Instructor – Silicon Valley Capital Club – San Jose, California 164339
Group Exercise Instructor - San Carlos Club
The Group Exercise Instructor is responsible for planning and conducting results-oriented exercise classes for Members. This individual provides leadership and guidance in the classroom through attentiveness to each Members' exercise needs.
- Maintain a service oriented environment within the group exercise classroom, through the personal recognition of Members and in providing Members with the safest and most effective regimen in helping them achieve their fitness goals.
- Provide leadership and inspire confidence in the group exercise area, serving as a fitness role model for Members.
- Complete all class administrative work as required in the operating standards.
- Maintain the classroom equipment in good working condition and restock supplies as needed.
- Answer any questions and disseminate Club information/promotions as needed and as appropriate.
- Minimum of 100 documented hours as a Group Exercise Leader.
- High School Diploma required
- College degree in Fitness field preferred
- CPR Certification required
- Pilates and Yoga Experience Preferred
Silicon Valley Capital Club