This position will review and analyze data, manage the general
accounting of assigned entities including the period end close process.
This position ensures accurate and timely financial reporting, ad-hoc reporting
and analysis, and prepares detailed analysis. Will review, analyze and
present findings with recommendations to the General Accounting
Supervisor and perform other financial functions on
an as-needed basis.
– 2 years minimum experience as a bank reconciliation or related position preferred.
– Experience with reconNET considered a plus
– Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices
– Knowledge of Oracle preferred
– Proficient at MS Office (especially Excel)
– Must be a team player
– Must be highly organized