Bartender (Full- Time)
The primary role of the bartender is to create that first positive hospitality impression since normally the Bartender is the “gateway” to the food and beverage experience. The skills of the Bartender include, but are not limited to, speed, organization, cleanliness and mixology technique as well as proficiency, accuracy and knowledge of the Firestone beverage portfolio.
– Knowing Member preferences and suggesting appropriate beverages.
– Making sure the bar is totally set and ready for business.
– Exercising proper cost control measures while tending bar.
– Filling server’s orders promptly for a stellar beverage experience.
– Tending to Members and Guests needs immediately upon their entry.
– Knowing all liquor, beer, wine and food offerings available at the bar.
– Keeping the ambience of the bar through cleanliness and organization.
– Understanding how to properly close the bar at the shift’s end.
– Serving Members and Guests responsibly.
– Ability to work as a TEAM to create dynamic Member service.
– Knowledge using point-of-sale systems i.e. Micros.
– Polished appearance and demeanor.
– Outgoing personality.
– Knowledge of all the amenities available on the Firestone Country Club campus.
– Speed, efficiency and multitasking skills.
– Service recovery skills.
– Communication and articulation skills.
– Responsible Alcohol Management Training a plus.