The Busser is responsible for all table maintenance, resetting, room preparation and assistance to the service and catering staff to ensure the Members and guests satisfaction. Bussers maintain beverages and ice at acceptable levels as well as maintain breads, butters, candles and all other table setting at proper levels. Must be able to interact with Members and guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
- Consistently maintain and deliver our Steps of Service
- Assist service and catering staff as needed
- Set up and break down as directed, ensuring proper equipment, linens, and other necessary items are clean and in working order
- Clearing and resetting all tables promptly and efficiently
– High school diploma preferred but not required