Snack Bar Attendant
The Cafe Due Attendant will be responsible for greeting and serving membersa and guests around the Club and Fitness Center.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Deliver world class service to our members
• Keep a clean well stocked cafe and be able to describe all items you offer
• Use the members’ names at all times, know and acknowledge all members
• Oversee Cafe equipment and its proper use
• Operate as a member of a team, helping others and requesting help as needed.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Remain flexible between outlets.
• Operate the cash register/Micros correctly
• Conduct thorough inventory checks and fill inventory form correctly
• Assist management as needed to ensure smooth operation and quality service.
• Control the amount of alcohol served, so that members and their guests do not become intoxicated.
• Promote a safe and clean environment for co-workers and members
• Follow and execute Clubcorps Core Service Standards as outlined in training.
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language with excellent communications skills
• Capable of operating a motorized cart on a daily basis
• Capable of serving alcoholic beverages only to guests over 21 years of age. •
Previous Food and Beverage, Cafe or Beverage Cart operation experience