Card Room Attendant
The Card Room attendant provides the Warm Welcome and Fond Farewell to all Members and Guests. They provide Card Room Service for all Members and Guests as they arrive.
- Inform members and guests of Club services, features, upcoming events, room locations and amenities. Position is considered seasonal
- Adhere to all of the various mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc.
- Greet and direct Members and their guests to the Club and check their coats/hats/scarves upon entry into the Club on the Dining Level
- Converse with Members and Guests. Be outgoing and friendly.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of work area and hospitality feature
- Ability to pleasantly communicate with proper grammar in English
- Ability to focus attention on Member and Guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive Member Relations with all individuals
- Ability to remain stationary at assigned area for extended periods of time, including standing
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team