Responsible for selling food and beverage tickets and collecting the correct cash/member charge payment for each transaction. Accurately recording Athlete usage by name according to compliance lists.
This position reports directly to the Executive Chef, Kitchen Sous Chef, General Manager
Day to Day:
- Verify and record each athlete and coach as the enter.
- Verify numbers and ring them into the POS correctly for each dining period
- Verify membership card with member name, member number and club number for members who charge food and beverage to their club account.
- Obtain member signature for all member charge transactions.
- Maintain accurate and legible member charge transactions.
- Total all member charge transactions.
- Complete cashier close-out procedures.
- Maintain a clean dining room following COVID santitation standards
- Maintain a clean drink and self service station area
- Provide warm welcomes and fond farewells to all Members/Guests who enter and leave the club and satellite locations.
- Assist fellow Employee, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Demonstrate good teamwork and follow instructions well as directed.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Minimum 6 months experience in the club or hospitality business or in similar capacity.
- Can be trusted to hold all member information strictly confidential.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.