Member Services Representative
How do you know if you are a perfect fit?
You’re looking for a position in a positive, upbeat environment with great perks and multiple opportunities for advancement. You enjoy getting to know people and build relationships easily. Casual conversations are definitely your thing. You have a true servant’s heart and it makes your day when you help someone. Learning new things comes easily to you, so you’ll hit the ground running in no time. As a lover of all things travel, you share our passion for golf, dining and entertainment. You’re an overachiever who loves exceeding expectations and you just found your next challenge.
Who is ClubCorp?
ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®, and today, serves over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs. You can find ClubCorp on Facebook at facebook.com/clubcorp and on Twitter at @ClubCorp.
What does ClubLine do?
ClubLine is a concierge service for Members of ClubCorp clubs. The team consists of 50+ Employee Partners who assist Members in using their local and traveling benefits. We conduct 1,500 conversations on average per day with our Members! Our goal is to exceed Members’ expectations as we accommodate their traveling needs and reservations.
• Remain pleasant and helpful during conversations
•Timely response to and completion of reservations in a friendly, efficient and accurate manner
•Polite and tactful response to general inquiries for information and club inquiries from all levels, including management
•Knowledgeable about 500+ properties and services
•Mails quality assurance surveys to Members after visit to a ClubCorp club
• True willingness to want to please
• Helpful, pleasant, happy demeanor during conversations with Members
• Flexible thinking in unique situations to offer Members additional services in the market they will be visiting
• Adaptability to an ever-changing work environment as services, benefits, and programs are added and modified
• Good computer keying skills
• Moderate PC skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, patient and independent worker
• Bilingual skills a plus
• Two years’ experience in customer service or commensurate degree.
• One year PC experience; Microsoft Office
• Prior experience in call center preferred
• High school degree
• Customer service/call center experience