Our Lead Bartender will possess exceptional customer service and people skills, having a good memory for faces, names and drinks. They will have good salesmanship skills, introducing new beverages and upselling, creating “tag-able” drinks and experiences. They will enjoy communicating with Members, building relationships and fostering community.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Possess and perform with a Members First mentality, using good judgment, respectful language.
Exhibit ClubCorp service standards: Warm Welcomes, Magic Moments, Fond Farewells – keeping members engaged, and entertained, and facilitating introductions of Members.
3. Create bar menu design with a culinary approach, using seasonal themes and ingredients creatively; preparing individual drink components (infusions, syrups, garnishes).
4. Control product and cost; creatively using inventory to optimize overall profitability of operation.
5. Lead, train and monitor other bartenders both at the bar and in banquets.
6. Ensure all health and sanitation policies are followed, practices are performed, bar clean and tidy.
7. Responsible for product control and quality, accurate pouring of product, inventory control.
8. Server duties at bar and in lounge whenever demand requires.
1. Because of the fluctuating demands of the Club’s operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner to perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
2. Adhere to all company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures and oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
3. Attendance at all Service, Training, F&B Meetings as requested.
4. Responsible for exemplary conduct and safe working habits and assuring that others are acting safely; be a role model.
1. Reports Directly To: F&B Director
2. Also Works For: General Manager, Private Event Director
3. Other Positions Reporting To This Person: Bartenders
4. Directly Supervises: Bartenders
5. Indirectly Supervises: Servers
WORK EXPERIENCE: 3+ years cocktail/mixology experience in an upscale restaurant, private club, or hotel;
MICROS POS; Microsoft Office: Outlook email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
EDUCATION: Required: College degree; Desired: Bartender awards, Advanced wine/beer knowledge
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Required: TIPS certification, Ability to obtain within 90 days: MA Crowd Control, ServSafe Food Handler, ChokeSafe, Allergen training certificates.
BUDGET CONTROL/RESPONSIBILITY: Cost/product control
SECURITY/CONFIDENTIALITY: Member Information
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Good math and computer skills. Well-groomed, professional appearance.
WORKING CONDITIONS/ENVIRONMENT: Indoors