Head Tennis Professional
The Head Tennis Professional oversees all Club tennis activity programming, including developing and promoting tennis programs for all age groups. They act as the Club’s Tennis Ambassador to enhance the value of the Club, while promote tennis memberships to all potential prospects. Assist and support fellow Employee Partners, Members, and guests to ensure an exceptional experience for everyone at the Club.
- Organize tennis clinics and private lessons that encourage participation in the Club’s tennis activities
- Maintain facilities in a professional manner
- Ensure safe environment for all those who utilize the tennis facility
- Train under the Director of
Tennis to become proficient in all
- Assume the role as Tennis
Department Head in the absence of the Director of Tennis
- Assist in the Training of all assistant tennis professionals
- Assist in the supervision of all assistant professionals as deemed appropriate by the Director of Tennis
– Minimum of 3 years as a Tennis Professional.
– High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred
– USPTA required