The Evening Receptionist is responsible for greeting members/guests, answering the telephone, answering inquires, taking reservations, directing calls, and providing exceptional service to Members. The Evening Receptionist will act as an extension of the Member Exeperience, Membership, and Private Event departments in obtaining prospective Member Guest referrals.
- Greet and direct Members and guests to proper area by name when possible
- Administrative tasks are asked of this position to fill down periods
- One year experience as a Receptionist, PBX Operator, Administrative, Concierge or Customer Service Agent
- Computer skills required. Good communication skills are a must
- Outgoing, friendly, and professional
- High school diploma or equivalent