Job duting include, but are not limited to:
• Day to day supervision of the food and beverage operation including directing and coordinating all activities.
• Executing on member requests and orders.
• Assist in the hiring, training, coaching and managing the performance of a team of food and beverage associates.
• Must be comfortable having performance management conversations.
• Ensure efficient operation of department, staffing, training, and scheduling.
• Respond professionally to general emails and follow-up with members and internal departments regarding the department needs.
• Responsible for smooth, efficient, cost effective operation of the F&B department and supervising all aspects of service and inventory control.
• Interacts with members and their guests frequently to ensure satisfaction and enjoyment of their dining experience.
• Role can be in any of the food and beverage outlets (based on business need); one area may be the primary focus.
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
• Minimum of 2- 3 years progressive experience in a high volume restaurant.
• Previous supervisor or lead experience within the restaurant industry.
• Thorough knowledge of all matters related to the proper administration of “up-scale” operation.
• Thorough knowledge of Food, Wine, and other beverages.
• Strong hospitality skills with an outgoing personality.
• Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
• California Food Handler’s certification.
• Effective management, leadership, organizational, and communication skills.