Provide the Warm Welcome and Fond Farewell to all Members and Guests. Answer phones, direct Members and Guest to their destinations within the club, provide business and concierge services to our Members. Inform members and guests of Club services, features, upcoming events, room locations and amenities.
1. Because of the fluctuating demands of the Club’s operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
2. Adhere to all of the various mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc. all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job
3. Answer telephone promptly and courteously within 3 rings, take reservations, direct calls to appropriate areas, and/or take messages and/or deliver messages as necessary.
4. Greet and direct Members and their guests to their club destinations
5. Converse with Members and Guest. Be outgoing and friendly, and act as an extension of the Membership Department in obtaining prospective member referrals.
6. Prepare reservation sheets for dining room. Verify all Member numbers and Associate Club Members, pull Red Star/MemberPride info on all Members and provide to appropriate Departments for follow-up.
7. Assist the accounting and membership departments with various tasks as assigned.
8.. Be knowledgeable of the following:
-All Club services, hours of operation, amenities
-All Club technology features
-Directions to and from the Club
-Basic Membership information including how to describe and define the club
-Club food concepts, dress code, ambiance
-Local events, attractions, holiday schedules, access to services outside the club, ticket availability, notary services, etcâ€¦
-All Corporate Offerings and Websites
-All upcoming Member events including theme, current availability, price
One year experience as receptionists, PBX operator, Administrative role, concierge or customer service agent