The position of the Lifeguard is to provide Members and Guests with a safe and enjoyable aquatic environment.
- To provide a clean, well-maintained and safe aquatic environment in compliance with both club and public health department standards
- To connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact with the Members and promotion of club activities
- To properly maintain and monitor the pool environment so it meets all required local health codes and Member needs
- To maintain a clean and safe pool environment through proper cleaning and preventative maintenance of aquatic equipment, filter room equipment, heaters and pool surfaces
- To administer aquatic services as set forth by the club, including teaching swim lessons, supervising group swim activities and helping with other aquatic program activities
– Criminal Background check required.
– Current/Valid Lifeguard Certification
– CPR/AED certification
– First Aid certification preferred