Tennis Court Maintenance
The Tennis Maintenance is responsible for the the operation of the Racquet Club maintenance department including cleaning and repairs.
- Will assist facilities maintenance director maintaining and repairing air conditioning units and assist in other electrical needs of the Racquet Club.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations, federal laws and club policies.
- Walk through and inspection of all Racquet Club areas on a daily basis.
- All other duties assigned by Department Head, Facilities Maintenance Director, General Manager or higher authority. Job Qualifications
– 2 years experience in facilities maintenance required
– High school diploma or equivalent