The Bar Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of beverage service within the Club. This Employee Partner supervises the bar staff and ensures the highest quality of bartending services is provided to our Members and Guests.
- Coordinates with other members of the management team to ensure the accuracy of all events.
- Maintains a well-organized and properly inventoried bar in a clean and safe manner.
- Maintaining and increasing Member and guest satisfaction
– Previous bartending supervisory experience
– Alcohol Intervention and Coach Certified
(Internal candidates should be STAR Service certified. A working knowledge of Aloha and Kronos are a plus.)