ClubCorp is seeking Member Re-Engagement Specialists (Inside Sales Representatives). This position requires 30 days of training in the office located in NW Dallas and has the ability to be a position that allows for telecommuting after the training period is successfully completed.
You will call on former members to renew their membership with us. ClubCorp is the largest owner and operator of private clubs nationwide with over 200 country clubs, city clubs, athletic clubs, and stadium clubs.
The Inside Sales Representative plays a vital role in re-engaging club members and will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding performance objectives by contacting a targeted group of former members to discuss value-driven opportunities that include Club membership, temporary usage of club amenities, and 3rd party benefits packages.
Meet and/or exceed your individual performance objectives, and aid team towards team objectives.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the department as implemented by the Company.
- Use the tools provided in a way that best represents the Company i.e. club amenities, 3rd party services, etc.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Outreach to a targeted group of membership accounts in an effort to convert them back into membership (when applicable), non-membership usage of club amenities, and/or 3rd party benefit packages/services.
- Making personal contact with account holders to build rapport and discover current details about their lifestyle so that a proper benefits package can be customized before being offered.
- Building a package that both meets the needs of the account holder and best protects the interests of the organization.
- Maximizing opportunities and converting in a timely fashion
- Following up in a timely manner on opportunities identified but not immediately converted.
- Preparing all collateral and documentation to facilitate the exchanges and obtaining an executed agreement.
- Utilizing company’s systems to thoroughly and accurately document transactions including appropriate dispositions.
- Sharing best practices with teammates and helping team reach Company objectives.
- Responsible for all communications regarding conversion opportunities for targeted groups only, to be executed in congruence with communications guidelines
- Attending all team meetings and General Employee Partner meetings as established by the Department VP or Manager
Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of inside sales experience with a bachelor’s degree or 4 years with a high school diploma or an associate’s degree, the ability to work with multiple software systems simultaneously while talking to former members on the phone, and have excellent written and spoken communication skills.