The Pool Attendant is responsible for ensuring the safety, cleanliness and providing food and beverage service to Members/Guest ensuring satisfaction, Member retention, and coordinating with the other Club departments as directed.
- Responsible for the safety of all Members, guests and Employee Partners in and around the swimming pool during posted hours of operation and special events
- Check in and monitoring Member and guest usage by verifying Membership Cards as applicable
- Collect and turn in applicable swimming pool revenue, charge slips, etc. on a daily basis following policy and procedures so that there is no delay in processing
- Maintain the cleanliness of the pool area (ie removal of towels, dishes, etc.) and straighten pool furniture at the beginning of each shift, throughout the day and at the end of each shift so that the safety of the members will be protected and the pool area will maintain its inviting image
- Responsible for the service of food and beverage to the Members and guests, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of excellence service and Hospitality training
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the al carte menu is mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu, including knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available by the Club
- Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments and side work is completed in their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated in the Star Service FOCUS expectations (ie orderly/organized work areas, consistently sanitary work areas, refill/stock containers and supplies, etc.)
- Responsible for the completion of additional duties as assigned periodically by the F&B Director, Service Director, Private Events Director, etc.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assuring others are acting safely
- Responsible for attendance at all Service Training Meetings as requested
– High school diploma or equivalent preferred.