Maintains safe, clean, orderly environment at all times; enforces all policies and procedures of the department; confronts inappropriate behavior and deals with problems according to established procedures. Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances; assists subordinates in performing duties. Assists in the preparation of required reports; prepares attendance, accident and routine accounting reports; coordinates, schedules and maintains related records and statistics for programs and personnel at the swimming pool. Looks over staff inculding lifeguards and gate attendants.
High school dilpoma/ GED
18 years or older
4 years of lifeguard experience
The pool supervisor is responsible for executing day to day operations of the pool faciliy and ensuring member satisfaction with all aspects of the pool experience. This incudes all Food & Beverage operations and checking in with lifeguard employees about pool safety checks.
- Opening/ Closing the pool snack shack
- Ensuring Pool events are set up according to the BEO
- Competeing inventory and ensuring pool bar is staying stocked, communicating order needs to the F&B Director
- Ensuring sanitation rounds are happening around the pool deck
- Checking in members
- Training EPs on pool shack policies and procedures
- High school diploma
- 2+ years F&B Supervisor Experience
- ABC Permit
- CPR/AED certified (not required, but recommended)