ClubCorp is seeking a Regional Finance Director to be responsible for the Finance support and management for the assigned region. The role will report to the VP of Club Finance and will partner with the Operations team to develop, implement, and measure strategies to drive operational performance.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate and have the capability to execute on these competencies:
- Coaching and developing talent
- Driving Execution
- Driving collaboration amongst indirect reports and business leaders
- Planning and organizing
- Financial Acumen
- Profitability analysis and improvement
- Own budget and forecast process for the Region
- Operational Finance Training
- Project support including business case development and ROI for new business ventures and club reinventions.
- Ad hoc reporting
- Special Projects
- Financial Planning & Analysis in a dynamic and highly charged environment.
- Identify key metrics to drive performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Partner and positively drive financial performance through operational teams
- Financial management of organizations with locations in multi-state geographies
**Some travel is required (up to 30%).
- Minimum of five years of experience in financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong background with Hyperion/Excel/Oracle
- Ability to influence within the team and across the organization
- Interact effectively with operations leadership
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and organization skills
- Problem solving & investigative nature
- Ability to execute against tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated individual