By striving to exceed our Members expectations, we remain relevant to the Members and to the company.
- To always maintain a helpful, pleasant, happy demeanor during conversations with Members and to maintain a true servant’s heart.
- Responds to and ensures the timely completion of reservations in a friendly, efficient and accurate manner.
- Responds to general inquiries for information, requiring tact, polite demeanor, and knowledge of overall club.
- Responds to Club inquiries from all levels, including management.
- Must have a true willingness to want to please, a true servants heart
- Ability to always maintain a helpful, pleasant, happy demeanor during conversations with Members
- Ability to use flexible thinking in unique situations pertaining to offering Members additional services in the market they will be visiting.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment as services, benefits, and programs are always being added and modified to be more desirable for our Members
- Good computer keying skills
- Moderate PC skills including knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, patient, and independent worker
- Two years experience in Customer Service environment
- One year PC experience; Lotus Notes, Microsoft office
- Prior experience in Call Center preferred
- High School Degree
- Customer Service/Call Center Experience