ClubCorp is currently accepting applications for a Senior Marketing and Communications Director with project management experience, excellent organization and communication skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to successfully work with a team in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate’s experience should demonstrate an understanding of marketing strategy, creative design, email marketing, media buying, project management, driving revenue, and customer satisfaction.
The Senior Marketing and Communications Director is responsible for overseeing a team of Marketing Coordinators at several different Clubs to develop marketing collateral and provide ongoing marketing support to ClubCorp Country and City Clubs. The Director will also develop marketing plans and strategies for various initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and media plans to successfully promote initiatives to both Members and prospects
- Communicate regularly with the club and regional teams to provide collateral and ensure effective marketing support is provided to drive results
- Club and regional teams include membership, private and member events, food & beverage, golf operations, and more
- Work closely with onsite Marketing Coordinators to develop marketing collateral from initial concept to final product including direct mail, ads, emails, and more, provide marketing and branding direction
- Mentor, guide and support the growth of Marketing Coordinators to achieve the most success
- Manage and coordinate project timelines to achieve quick deadlines
- 4+ years of Marketing experience including strategy development and execution, email marketing, creative design, social media marketing
- Highly organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills and relationship development
- Passion for marketing and creative thinking
- Knowledge and awareness of effective marketing collateral and graphic design
- Ability to effectively collaborate and drive results
- Strong attention to detail
- Travel is required – quarterly visits to the Clubs to meet with the Marketing Coordinator and the team as a whole is expected.
- This is a remote position; a candidate located in either Raleigh or Charlotte is preferred, but all candidates will be considered to find the perfect fit.
- Private club, golf, or hospitality industry experience is a plus