The position of massage therapist/esthetician provides relaxing, soothing and effective bodywork treatments for Members and Guests that allows them to connect with themselves and get physical relief. Massage and knead muscles and soft tissues of the body to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
- Ensure workspace is in compliance with standards and ready to be occupied by Member & Guests. This includes having all equipment well maintained and cleaned, having the room cleaned and set-up, having all necessary information on the Member/Guest that is needed, etc.
- Connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact with the Members and promotion of club activities.
– Minimum of six month’s experience providing massage treatments
– Degree from accredited school of massage therapy if conducting bodywork treatments
– State certification in massage or application in progress if conducting massage and bodywork treatments
– Certification in CPR (Can get inhouse through company if needed)
– Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with Members and staff
– Able to work the following days / hours:
– Thursdays: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Fridays: 9 a.m.
– 12 p.m. & (2) Sundays a month 10
– 2 p.m.)
– Able to work at a fast pace and stay on schedule